Sunday, July 10, 2011

Khleo Thomas - You Don't Fight Fair

   This video showed true emotions and the thoughts a person has when in a  relationship. I love how Khleo is always so true to expressing his emotions his vocals. His physical appearance and vocals are greatly describes how Khleo feels in the video. Khleo has this tone of voice that is smooth and sexy. It's one of the tones that just draw you in...love it.
   The video setting is Khleo walking in different places thinking. He isn't concerned with anything around him he's occupied by his thoughts. I think its so cute when a man admits the feeling that he has for a female, or when he has done wrong. Khleo admits that he is constantly consumed with his work and music, so its hard for him to love because women aren't satisfied with the amount of effort he puts in the relationship. Khleo makes it clear it isn't the women its him. So instead of getting hurt he "admires from a far".
   Every time I hear a song by Khleo I just get so obsessed with the music. I can't wait until I get the chance to speak with him one on one and maybe do an interview...Highlight moment :-) I say this because he is so real and he speaks with so much emotions. It would be cool to meet him.
   I think everyone should go check it out, you will love it.




THEONPOINTSTAMP

ONPOINTCELEBZ

BY: DOMONIQUE HUME

No comments:

Post a Comment