Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Game ft. Chris Brown - Pot of Gold





I think is so genuine and heart felt, I absolutely love it. The Game's lyrics are so real, he put his heart in this song no doubt. Chris Brown's emotion just adds to this song. It's one of those songs where you just lay on your couch, put the radio on full blast, and lay in the dark to make the song soak in you. I don't know maybe I'm weird...but that's defiantly how I feel after hearing this song. It also ends off such a real message. The fame isn't for them because of all the hating and back stabbing that is done, but they enjoy the music and they wanted to get out the hood. I guess that could sum it all up in one.
The video was shot in the perfect place to get their point across. The Game and Chris Brown did a wonderful job with the song and video...Loved it!

CHECK IT OUT >>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xaO1rGEQ50&feature=player_embedded

THEONPOINTSTAMP

ONPOINTCELEBZ

BY: DOMONIQUE HUME

No comments:

Post a Comment