Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beyonce - Year of 4 (Documentary)



   First I want to say that I was really touched by how powerful Beyonce's Documentary was. I began crying, when the dancers were going back home and Beyonce started crying because then leaving brought back memories to  when Beyonce did her first shoot and how she tried to paint the picture in her head because she never wanted to ever leave that moment. She has such a wonderful heart. She does everything because she loves it not because of competition or album sales. I also thought it was cute how jay sent her flowers. Their was one part when they were trying to decide what songs would be on the album, Jay and B looked at each other and started smiling. It was too cute. They are such an adorable couple.
   Beyonce's whole message was to enjoy life, and to let all women know that they can own their own record company, etc. That women don't have to settle for what everyone tells them, they should be satisfied with. Many of our youth need to hear things like this to push them in the correct direction. I love to see when celebrities are an positive influence to the youth. When they take the time to do something inspirational.
   On a personal level it really clarified a lot for me because I am entering the entertainment industry now. How that if I work hard enough the dream is possible. This video has made me so excited to work hard. She said something close to my favorite quote "you can sleep when your dead". Its so true, very true.
    I Love B so much she is an OnPointCeleb no doubt.





THEONPOINTSTAMP


ONPOINTCELEBZ


BY: DOMONIQUE HUME

No comments:

Post a Comment