Friday, October 12, 2012

NEW VIDEO: Lana Del Rey - Ride


You don't really find many artist like Ms. Lana Del Rey anymore. She is creative and talented...Love it! She always thinks out of the box. OnPointCeleb!

This is what she says at the end of the video 8:17...

Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people, and finally, I did on the open road. We had nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore except to make our lives into a work of art. Live fast die young be wild and have fun.  I believe in the country America used to be, I believe in the person want to become, I believe in the freedom of the open road. And what motto is the same as ever. I believe in the kindness of strangers. And when I'm at war with myself,I ride. I just ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment