Wednesday, August 1, 2012

NEW VIDEO: Justin Bieber ft. Big Sean - As Long As You Love Me


Justin Bieber did really well in this video. Justin plays a young man who is trying to get his girlfriends father to understand that he loves his daughter. So because of the fact that her father doesn't approve of them they plan to run away together. The Hook includes these lyrics:

As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold

The father found out about the plan , and before they could leave together the father finds them and beats the crap out of the Biebs for taking his daughter. Then brings his daughter home with him leaving Bieber beat up and alone with a broken heart.

The video is too cute...Love it! OnPoint!


No comments:

Post a Comment