Friday, July 27, 2012

Rick Ross gets Flirty with Chelsea Handler during interview


Flirty Convo Between Chelsea and Ross: 
Chelsea: Last time I saw you I was sitting on you to remember? At the VMA’s I got to ride him on a scooter
Rick Ross: Oh yeah you got to straddle me…. but the time before that you promised me sex
Chelsea: I did? I don’t remember that.
Rick Ross: Ohh
Chelsea: What did I say?
Rick Ross: I’ll refresh your memory
Chelsea: Okay.. Alright
Rick Ross: Yeah..
Chelsea: I would actually be a little bit scared to have sex with you. You seem like you’re pretty intense. I mean it’s nice that you have so much seeding on your face. Nice padding just in case I decide to…
Rick Ross: OHHHH!
Chelsea: I mean you’re probably sweet lover aren’t you?
Rick Ross: Very  passionate…extremely
Chelsea: Very tender.. tender lover. But you don’t want to get married right?
Rick Ross: Nah not married
Chelsea: But see I would want to marry you if I had sex with you
Rick Ross: We can meet halfway. I got a great idea we could have the ceremony. Walk you down the aisle, everyones happy, and we just not sign any paper work.
Check Out Clip Below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment