Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VIDEO: Wendy Williams Breaks Down About Whitney's Death

Wendy States: It’s been almost 15 years since I smoked last from a crack pipe. It’s been almost 15 years since I waited on Jerome Avenue in the Bronx for my drugs. I’m not proud of the girl that I was but without being that girl, I wouldn't be the woman that I am today…There’s one thing through out it all, my connection with Whitney, is that I wished for us to be really sober and really aware. And I knew I’d meet her one day. But I always pictured that time to be in our late 50s or 60s, with her being the #1 spokesperson for Say No!. I just for some reason thought that that was what she would do. It’s what I want to do. I just thought that we would meet, and we would hug and we’d be sober and older…My heart goes out to Bobbi Kris, her daughter, who’s 18. My heart goes out to her mother, Cissy. My heart goes out to her cousin Dionne Warwick and her aunt Aretha Franklin.


This is so sad. I think everyone should Take Wendy's advice. If you know anyone with a substance abuse call them out and let them know you aren't okay with them harming themselves.They may not not quit but its harder for them to hide it. My Heart goes out to Whitney's family and anyone in the world dealing with these types of demons. OnPointCeleb Love! 




No comments:

Post a Comment