Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Drake Music Video Marvin's Room






Everyone knows I had to write about this video of course because its DRAKE, but seriously, the video is wonderful. If you read my blog about the song it self, I said I love how he pulls you into the moment with him so you can feel where he is coming from. His video also did that for me. There isn't too much going on but I really felt the pain that Drake was going though. It also make me feel bad for me, maybe I'm thinking to much into it but when i watch videos that is what i look for. To feel the emotions that the person is feeling in the video.
It also made me wonder if men really deal with their problems like that. I mean i hear of men doing it, but just to see it, was a little surprising.
Drake has the ability to put so much emotion in his video's and I love it.






THEONPOINTSTAMP

ONPOINTCELEBZ

BY: DOMONIQUE HUME

No comments:

Post a Comment